If you’re coming to Eastern Hills Mall, we hope you’ll stop by and see us – right across from Orvis, in the JCPenney wing. But once you’re done checking out the latest Macs and accessories, here are a few of our favorite places to go in the mall:
- Amy’s Gems – Looking for a unique ring or other piece of jewelry for Mother’s Day or a wedding? Check out Amy’s Gems (they’re on Facebook) for colored diamonds, natural gemstones and other custom pieces.
- Brooks Brothers – Luckily, the boss doesn’t make us wear fancy clothes at work (we do love our comfortable MacSolutions Plus polo shirts and t-shirts). But if you have to get dressed up, the Brooks Brothers “no-iron” shirts are truly amazing right out of the dryer.
- Dave & Buster’s – The food is pretty good, there’s usually a game on, and you can play dozens of cool video games. A great way to blow off some steam or just have some fun.
- DMV – OK, it’s not a “favorite” place, but we love being able to renew our license, get new plates, and take care of other errands without leaving the mall.
- Honey Hill Pet Center – Everything you need for your favorite pet. Or, pick up a new furry friend while you’re here. (Check them out on Facebook.)
- LaRosa NY Pizzeria – In the Food Court, across from our store. Great slices. Enough said.
- Raff and Friends – A pretty cool toy store, with a unique selection of toys that don’t need batteries, which most parents will appreciate.
- Sephora inside JCPenney – We think you look beautiful just the way you are. But if you’re looking for some new makeup then this is the place to go.
- Sports Performance Park – If you have a teenager who plays sports, chances are you’ve been here already. This huge space is filled with batting cages, an indoor hockey rink, indoor baseball fields, and more, depending on the season.
- Tuxedo Junction – Going to a wedding? Prom? Just want to dress up for date night?
- Erie County SPCA – Awwwww, aren’t they cute? Stand outside and watch the kittens through the glass, then try and resist the urge to go in and adopt one.
OK, enough exploring the mall – time to get back to work. Let us know your favorite places by leaving a comment on this blog or on our Facebook page.