In Apple OS X Mavericks, you can easily sign your name to documents by taking advantage of your Apple trackpad. By allowing yourself this option, you can email signed documents very quickly and move away from neolithic fax machines and crayons. This is a great feature when filling out PDF forms online. You no longer have to fill the form out and then print it to sign your documents. Not only is this good for the environment, but it will save you time.
Let’s walk through this process.
<H2>Configuring your Signature in Apple Preview</H2>
1. Open Preview by typing it in Spotlight. This can be done by selecting the magnifying glass in the top-right corner and entering spotlight. A list of options is returned; choose spotlight.
2. Next, select Tools | Annotate | Signatures | Manage Signatures. Sign your name using the trackpad.
3. Tap any Key when done and select Done. You now have a signature you can use.
4. The final step is to open a PDF in Preview where you have to sign a document and you can now leverage your signature..
5. Scroll to the bottom of the page and insert your signature as shown below.
We are a locally owned Mac store and want to build relationships with our customers. We have lots of Apple products (Laptops, iPads, and iMacs) for your to test drive and can make apple repairs for your equipment whether in or out of warranty. We look forward to seeing or hearing you and you can contact us if you have any further questions.