Fast, easy, Apple-Authorized service in Buffalo
- The Apple Repair Center in the Eastern Hills Mall in Clarence with a Williamsville address servicing all of Buffalo, Amherst, Clarence and surrounding areas.
- No need to call Apple first
- Most repairs completed in 1 business day on MacBook Air, Pro, iMac, Mac Mini
- No appointment needed to drop off your Mac, iPhone®, iPod® or iPad®
- Apple-Authorized Service Provider +
- Apple Certified Technicians
- Core exchange repairs save you money
- Mac Rentals available
We can fix your Mac®, iPhone, iPad (in warranty) and iPod (in warranty)
Our Apple-certified technicians can repair:
- Apple desktop and laptop computers (in warranty, out of warranty or under AppleCare)
- iPhone (in warranty, out of warranty or under AppleCare+)
- iPod and iPad (in warranty repairs)
In-store, on-site and Remote Service
We offer in-store and on-site service for all hardware issues, including:
- Cracked screens
- Replacement batteries
- Liquid spills (see our FAQs for more info on spills)
- Hard drive upgrades
- RAM upgrades
- Data transfer
- Data recovery
- Preventative maintenance
- Service for businesses
Is it worth fixing?
It really depends on how old the device is, and what’s wrong with it. If it’s an obvious issue (a cracked screen, for example), we can often tell you over the phone or by email if it’s worth fixing. But otherwise we recommend bringing it to our stores and we’ll give you our honest opinion.
Core Exchange Repairs save you hundreds of dollars
Most parts have two prices – one when a service center exchanges the defective part, and a much higher price when the part is purchased (rather than exchanged). The majority of repair centers charge the outright purchase price regardless of whether or not the defective part is returned. This means high repair costs for you. At MacSolutions Plus, we exchange defective parts whenever possible, and pass on the savings to you. That’s just one reason why our prices are often hundreds of dollars less than area competitors.
Long Distance Repair Option
We service computers from all over the country. Just ship us your computer, then we’ll fix it and send it right back. UPS offers affordable shipping options that can save you time and money – rather than driving back and forth to one of our stores. Long distance repairs are still done in approximately 24 hours and immediately shipped back by insured UPS.
Schedule a repair
Call // 716.823.3085
Email // Click here
Visit our store in Eastern Hills Mall