On-site and Remote Service
We know how important it is to keep your business running. That’s why we come to you with our on-site and Remote Service.
On-site service throughout Buffalo, Clarence, Hamburg, Amherst, Orchard Park
Our Apple-certified technicians travel throughout the Buffalo area, and can handle any type of service:
- New computer installations
- Preventive maintenance
- Liquid spills
- Data recovery
- Wi-Fi installation
- Backup systems
Save time and money with Remote Support
We can also fix many software issues remotely with our Remote Service. You simply start a secure, remote session with us that allows us to control your computer and fix your problem.
- Save time – you don’t have to bring your computer to us, or have us come to your office.
- Save money – Remote Service is billed in 15-minute increments, versus on-site service which is billed at a minimum of 1 hour. Since many issues can be fixed in under an hour, you’ll save money.
- Safe and secure – you get a secure SSL connection directly to MacSolutions Plus; your information does not go through third-party servers.
- Live chat – you can have a live chat with our technicians as we work to resolve your issue.
- Have a record of your service – with Remote Service, each step is recorded, so you can follow along or check back later to see what was done.
System requirements for Remote Service: MAC OS X 10.3.x or higher and High Speed Internet.
Of course, you can always bring your computer into our store in Eastern Hills Mall for service.
Schedule a repair
Call // 716.823.3085
Email // Click here
Visit our store in Eastern Hills Mall